NewAge provides a website for Users to learn about the products and services it provides. At times, the NewAge website may redirect members to other websites or third-party providers. If you leave the Website, NewAge is not responsible for any data collection practices of those third-party websites.
You alone control what you share with us through the Website. You do not need to provide information to us in order to use the Website.
You authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the United States, and any other country. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those in the country where you live.
- What Type of Information NewAge Collects:
We may collect information from or about you in a number of ways, including the following: (i) when you give it to us; (ii) when you give us permission to obtain it; (iii) when we obtain it from other sources; and (iv) automatically when you use our Services.
Visiting Our Website
NewAge, and our third-party service providers, may automatically collect information from visitors to our Website, including individuals who do not register as members, the following information:
- ●Your Internet protocol (IP) address and associated geographical address;
- ●The web page from where you entered our Website;
- ●The type of web browser or operating system you are using; and
- ●Your activity while using the Website (including access times, new and repeat visit information, the web page(s) you visited, how long you spend on each page, and exit page information).
You may also choose to share information with us by filling out a form on the Website to inquire as to the products and services NewAge provides. This includes the first and last name of a business contact, the company name, the company email address, and company telephone number. We do not collect any personal information about individual consumers.
- Why Does NewAge Collect this Information?
NewAge collects information for the following business/commercial purposes:
●To provide Users with the most relevant experiences on the Website;
●To contact Users with our products and services;
●To provide notices, updates, security alerts, and support information;
●To analyze usage trends in the aggregate;
●To administer our Website; and
●To communicate with you via email about your orders or any other questions you may have.
- What are Cookies, Unique Identifiers, and Tracking Technologies?
Most popular Internet browser applications will allow you to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. However, setting your browser to reject cookies may, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website (or some portion thereof) and its capabilities, or cause some features of the Website to function improperly or more slowly.
- How We Use and Disclose the Information Collected When You Visit Our Website?
NewAge will not sell and/or rent the information you provide to us. We may share your information with our Service Providers, i.e., any person or company with whom we have entered into a legal arrangement for joint provision of or shared responsibility for provision of the Website or Services we provide, or business associates who assist us in administering our Website or Services. Accordingly, we may use and disclose the information collected when you visit our Website or use our Services for certain purposes, including the following:
- ●To contact you;
- ●To notify you about products and services;
- ●To verify changes you have made to your contact;
- ●To resolve a problem related to a transaction pertaining to our Services;
- ●To verify your identity;
- ●To test, correct, and improve our content and Services;
- ●To analyze how the Website is being accessed and used;
- ●To improve the Website’s performance and delivery;
- ●To customize your user experience;
- ●To develop new products and services;
- ●To comply with applicable laws and legal requirements, e.g., subpoena, court order, and so forth;
- ●If it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us, such service providers or agents being required to maintain the confidentiality of your information with equal or greater protections than those provided by us;
- ●If it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, service quality, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, and dispute resolution;
- ●If it is necessary as part of a merger, divestiture, or acquisition; and/or
- ●If it is necessary for us to provide it to our attorneys, accountants, regulators, auditors, or other advisors.
NewAge may use and disclose automatically collected internet data primarily for purposes of administering, testing, protecting, and improving our Website or Services or any other Service we provide, analyzing how the Website or Services is being accessed and used, to better understand the preferences of our visitors and members, identifying server problems, measuring effectiveness of our communications and success of our information campaigns, and personalizing your experience on our Website or Services.
Non-Personal, Aggregated, or Device-Level Information
We may also create or compile aggregated and de-identified data, which is data that is derived from various sources, including accounts and transactions. This information that does not identify individuals is used by NewAge for its business purposes, which may include offering services, research, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
We may, however, share non-personal, aggregated, or device-level information through partnerships with entities that may use data in their possession, including data you may have given them, to link your name, email address, or other personal information to the information we provide them. You can control whether NewAge shares your information under these partnerships by changing your user settings.
Disclosure pursuant to law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- What Additional Information Do You Need to Know About the Website?
Not for Children
Our Website and Services are not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you have reason to believe that we collected or are in possession of Personal Information from someone under eighteen (18) years of age, please let us know.
If you are under eighteen (18), please do not attempt to register for the Website or Services, or send any information about yourself to us. By using the Website or using the Services, you represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
We will retain your data for as long as necessary to provide you Services. If you want to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at click here. We must still retain and use your information for regulatory, record retention, or archival purposes to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and for similar purposes. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Residents of some states have additional rights to control access to and use of their data. Please see the state-specific statements of privacy rights below.
Do Not Track
Our Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals. We do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, nor do we allow other parties to do so.
Our Security Safeguards
We take reasonable measures to safeguard your information, including technical, administrative, and physical security controls to protect from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. Notwithstanding, and despite even our best efforts, the security of data transmission over the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. You should always take precautions regarding how you handle and disclose your personal information and should avoid sending it through unsecure channels.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and member applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many clicks were afforded a particular link.
California and International Users
Privacy Notice Changes
Choice of Law
- How do you Contact Us?