NewAge Industries has a D&B (Dun & Bradstreet) rating of 4A1, the highest rating available to companies of our size.
Our Altman financial strength score (Z-Score) is three times higher than our industry's average. NewAge has been in business since 1954, has never had an unprofitable year, and carries no debt. We continually invest in improvements to our tubing and hose manufacturing processes to help keep us — and you — competitive.
Why do we do our best to maintain these ratings and continue these practices?
Because having confidence in the company with which you're partnering is crucial. You need to feel secure about the product or service you're purchasing. You need to know that the company has a solid history and will be around next week, next month, next year. Part of that confidence comes from knowing about a company's financial stability.
Some characteristics of a financially stable company include:
- Longevity - When a company's been in business for an extended period of time, it gives you confidence that it will continue to be around. You invest a lot of time building relationships with suppliers. You don't want to be retraining new vendors on your needs and requirements often.
- Full Service - A financially secure company doesn't cut corners. Its leaders and employees continually look for and find ways to be more efficient, thus there's no need to reduce hours, personnel, or services to save expenses.
- Good Business Ethics - A company that's been in business for many years is able to do so because it treats its customers well and fairly. If it didn't, few people would want to work with or for that company.
- Reinvestment - When profits are reinvested in the organization, aspects of the business such as product quality, customer service, and order accuracy are maintained and improved upon.
- Security of Supply - During challenging economic periods, a financially stable company is better prepared for continued success. That company is far less likely to experience stock shortages, production shutdowns, and payment problems.
Make sure you're aware of a potential supplier's financial condition before working with them. Working with a reliable, solid company like NewAge Industries can help you save money and time in the long run.
Please visit our product pages below.
|Tubing and Hose
|Our plastic tubing & rubber hose is available in many different configurations to suit a wide variety of applications. We carry a huge inventory for same-day shipment. Go to Tubing & Hose.
||We offer a good cross section of plastic and metal fittings, couplings and connectors to efficiently connect our tubing & hose products. Go to Fittings.
|Clamps & Accessories
||Custom & Fabrication
|To complete a tubing or hose installation, the use of clamps is typically necessary. We offer a selection of quality products to securely finish virtually any application. Go to Clamps & Accessories.
||NewAge Industries possesses the capabilities and experience to create custom parts perfectly suited to your application. Post-extrusion fabrication and hose assembly opens another range of options for providing parts to your exact specifications at a reasonable cost. Go to Custom & Fabrication.